Welcome to St Andrews, a Christian community in the heart of Winsford.
It is with sadness that we announce that worship services and other activity at St Andrew’s are suspended until further notice.
Please look after yourselves and remember each other in your prayers.
For those look for resources to help with prayer and Bible reflections:
Prayer of the Day https://www.methodist.org.uk/our-…/prayer/prayer-of-the-day/
A Word in Time Bible study https://www.methodist.org.uk/our-…/the-bible/a-word-in-time/
Worship resources https://www.methodist.org.uk/…/worship-during-the-coronavi…/
Any changes should appear on our Facebook page
These are some of the regular activities that usually occur at St Andrews through the week. Please see our Facebook page or the church notices to check when events are happening
- Evening – Rainbows & Brownies
- 10:30am – Winsford Dementia Cafe (2nd and 4th Tuesday in the month)
- 7:45 pm – CAMEO (Come and meet each other) (Second Tuesday of the month)
- 10am – First Steps Toddler & Baby Group – from birth to starting school full time
- 8:00pm – Line-dancing
- 9:30 to 12noon ☕ Coffee Drop-In at St Andrews, all welcome to a chance to drop in for a drink and a chat ☕
- 9:30am – The office is open and the notices are being prepared and printed.
- 10am – In Praise of God, a half hour of prayer, praise and shared reflection, all welcome.
- 7pm – St Andrew’s Singers (Please check with us when they are rehearsing or not)